Our Introduction to Open Data half-day course is delivered by ODI Registered Trainer, Lucy Knight, and covers everything you need to know to get started with open data.
This course is for you if:
- you want to know how open data works;
- open data has just become part of your job;
- you need to analyse and present data.
This half-day workshop will take you through the basics of open data:
- what is ‘open data’ anyway?
- where do I find open data for my project?
- what can I do with it?
- what tools can I use to get started?
By the end of this session you will be able to describe what makes open data open; you will know where to look for useful open datasets to use in your work or personal projects; and you will know how to use simple data presentation tools to share insights from the data.
- Venue – Exeter Central Library
- Date – tbc
- Trainer – Lucy Knight